It is time for our annual membership drive. Please consider joining our hospital auxiliary. Membership dues are only $10 a year and support all of our programs. Volunteer opportunities are plentiful yet completely optional! For an application PM or message below! What projects will your $10 help support?
1. Free Mammograms for 250+ annually (for uninsured)
2. Scholarships for high school students with plans to work in medical field and SWRMC employees
3. 900+ hand knit caps for newborns & December newborn Holiday Stockings
4. "Transit" car for Ortho-Joint Center
5. Pediatric Activity Bags for children in the ED and pediatric inpatient unit
6. Tray Favors ( on meal trays) for all major holidays
7. A personal lap blanket for patients in need of extra warmth and TLC while in our hospital
8. Pasteurized human donor milk freezer for Family Maternity Center- 1st location on Peninsula to offer this service
9. Soothing and Calming photo monitors in the ED waiting room
10. Rehab Motility Park for use by post op orthopedic and neurological injured patients to learn to navigate outside environment
11. Beautification and coffee station at our Infusion Center
12. Hot breakfast for employees during " Nurses Week"
We are always thinking of new ways to spread our love and support for our patients and community.
Please consider joining! We would love your support! … See MoreSee Less
This dedicated group is a HUGE asset for this hospital AND the entire Williamsburg Community at large! They should be revered and respected to give their valuable time and money to make their community a better place! I would like to make a donation to this auxiliary! What is the best wayv
The Auxiliary is a fabulous asset to the hospital and we all love working to support it. Just a few comments on its history. We started the SANE Nurse training program years ago, support many needs for all ages in community health with all our projects. We built the Healing Garden and furnished the Chapel when the new hospital was built. Our Pineapple Gift shop is our largest fundraiser and it is a labor of love and honor to be a member of the Auxiliary.
Come join us a be a part of something important in our Community.♥️♥️♥️
Thank you to everyone who purchased a Holiday Tree Light in honor or memory of a loved one. We raised $2200 which will be used to help fund our programs! ￼The trees looked beautiful with all the lights and we are so thankful! … See MoreSee Less
Thank you Marie Bond for all your efforts with our annual tree lights!
Wonderful clip on why our hospital is such a great place to work as a nurse. Also, there is a mention of our auxiliary employee scholarship program! … See MoreSee Less
Love our great Nursing program and nurses, they are the “♥️heart♥️” of the hospital and why it is the best.
Talisha Rodgers Amber Lykins
Michelle Wallace Tabb 😍